Submit a Presentation Proposal
Presentation Submission Information
Proposals due May 31th, 2023. Submissions received after this date will be accepted and considered until all sessions are full.
View the Session Track Themes here.
All presentations must:
- Meet a planning related objective of your choice;
- Be unbiased and non-promotional; and
- Communicate a clearly identified educational purpose or objective.
All submissions must include the information listed below.
- Session title:
- Session description:
- Session length:
- Speaker(s) name (please indicate any professional certifications):
- Speaker(s) bio:
- Speaker(s) email address:
Please fill out the following fields and click submit to send in your proposal. You must include names, emails and bio’s for all presenters. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted. It is recommended to draft the proposal in a word document, and than copy and paste into the fields. We will contact you with scheduling details.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2023 MAP Conference!